question

Jigar Shah avatar image
Jigar Shah asked Suyash Joshi answered

Join google meet or Zoom call through Phone no and PIN and record,Join google meet or zoom meetings through API and record call

Hello everyone

My use case is, I want to join google meet or Zoom call (as a silent participant) through phone no and PIN provided by them, record call and send to my server.

Can this be done through any API provided by RingCentral? If yes, can someone route me to right direction?

Is it possible through any API provided by RingCentral?

call recording
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

You can get past meeting recording but you should tell / announce that you are in the meeting either as a bot or person so as to not break any guidelines etc. Look up this if you're interested in downloading RingCentral Meeting recording: https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/Meeting-Recordings/listUserMeetingRecordings If you're using RingCentral Video, then there is a corresponding API for that as well but it's in beta so limited to beta developers.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys