question

Avantika Maurya avatar image
Avantika Maurya asked Phong Vu answered

Unable to get my company call records from the API Call, it always gives an empty array of records

I am using getCompanyRecord API for getting the records but it shows the empty record, with 200 successful fetch.

Even with the Extension level get records, same problem is there.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Can you please post the full API url with parameters details here to check?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Avantika Maurya answered

Problem is even when I am hitting the API from RingCentral's developer portal through "Try it out". It only shows the records that I have only created from "RingOut API".

1 |3000

Avantika Maurya answered

Hi,

Is there any suggestion or way to solve this.

1 |3000

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

A screenshot will help to understand the problem.

1 |3000

Avantika Maurya answered

1627907633931.png
My App permissions

1627907763830.png
here is the logs report, it is just showing the logs created by me through ringout API, not the actually logs from my extn or my company logs

1627907633931.png (24.8 KiB)
1627907763830.png (65.5 KiB)
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You used your sandbox account and explore the user call-log API, that was why you only see the call log of your sandbox and your login extension.

You have to call the Account call-log to see other extensions' call log. And if your app has been graduated to the production, choose the 'production' environment before trying it.

screen-shot-2021-08-04-at-124648-pm.png

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys