question

Geraldo Juarez avatar image
Geraldo Juarez asked Phong Vu answered

integrate button into softphone ,Add button to Dialer

I have a pre call authentication to my company's API that i currently run through terminal before i place a call. I'd like to create a button on the softphone to execute this POST, is that possible? it's not really a call itself it's an API authentication to our API, don't need to access ring centrals (i don't think) just want to "add a button" on the dialer, is that possible? I'm not a coder at all but I'm trying to fumble my way through it.

I have code for accessing my company's secure call API (pre call authentication) i want to integrate into the softphone. I don't need to access Ring Central's API to pre authenticate my call i just want to create a 'button' in the softphone, is that possible?

rest apiauthenticationsoftphone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I don't think it is supported on the soft phone. Maybe it can be done via the embeddable but I am not very sure.

@Embbnux Ji Is this something that the embeddable can be customized?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys