question

Volcano Forest Inn avatar image
Volcano Forest Inn asked Karyn Admin commented

Ringcentral app not sending text < 1000 characters.

I run an BNB and text to send all my guest check-in instructions. It was working flawless until the new update. What's going on? I've contacted support no dice.

sms and text messaging
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sergio Herrera avatar image Sergio Herrera commented ·

I've got users in my company experiencing the same issue. Please advise what's going on. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Chrissy Stoltz avatar image Chrissy Stoltz Sergio Herrera commented ·

I'm having the same issue with some of our lines, but not all. Please let us know what is going on

0 Likes 0 ·
Karyn Admin avatar image Karyn Admin commented ·

Same with our offices. Help!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

I see that your case has been escalated to Tier 2 Tech Support. Please continue working with them to resolve the issue. Thanks!

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Volcano Forest Inn avatar image Volcano Forest Inn commented ·

I didn't get a case number sent to my email. Can you email me the case # Mahalo.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Volcano Forest Inn commented ·

@Volcano Forest Inn we've sent your case number to your email.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi! There's currently an outage with Outbound SMS due to underlying carrier. You may see more information at https://status.ringcentral.com/.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app