question

Tom Knowles avatar image
Tom Knowles asked Tom Knowles answered

Is it possible to customize the incoming call pop dialog?

We have RingCentral integrated with Zoho CRM and when phone calls come in, the RingCentral extension displays an incoming call pop window. In the window is information about the caller (if it matches a record in the CRM database) and offers options for typing in notes into a 'description' text field.

My question is: could another function be added to this dialog window? Say, an attach file function?

Thanks in advance for any help.

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yatin Gera avatar image
Yatin Gera Deactivated answered

Hi @Tom Knowles
I am assuming that you are using the RingCentral integration for Zoho which can be found here
https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/crm/extensions/telephony/articles/ringcentral-integrate#Making_calls_through_RingoutIf
If my understanding is correct, this integration is developed and managed by the Zoho team and you might have to check with the Zoho developers/community to get better help on this.

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tom Knowles avatar image
Tom Knowles answered

Yatin,

Thank you for responding in an intelligent and polite manner.

Determining which group would be able to handle this IS an important first step and I wasn't sure if this was a RC thing or ZOHO thing.

I'll pursue it with ZOHO and see what it goes....

Thanks!!

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app