question

Scott Scecina avatar image
Scott Scecina asked John Harger commented

Unable to update app settings in developer console?

I'm trying to update a few settings for my app in the developer app console. However, it will not let me save changes because this question is required:
1648746629721.png

However, the buttons for the 3 answers are all inactive, thus I cannot select an answer.

I added an OAuth Redirect URI on this screen just 2 days ago successfully. So there seems to be some recent change here.

admin portal
1648746629721.png (14.1 KiB)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Byrne Reese avatar image Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

I think I fixed this problem for you. Please let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Scott Scecina avatar image Scott Scecina Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

You did - I was able to submit my changes. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Byrne Reese avatar image
Byrne Reese answered John Harger commented

Update: this issue reported above should now be fixed.

Thank you for coming here to ask about this. Yes, this is a known issue, the result of a recent update to the Developer Console. We hope to have this fixed in the next 24-48 hours.

In the meantime, I welcome anyone to share the client ID of an application exhibiting the problem, and I can fix it manually on the backend.

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

engineering-api-access8821 avatar image engineering-api-access8821 commented ·

@Byrne Reese We have a need to update the an OAuth URI and are seeing the same issue. Ticket submitted.

Client ID: <Removed>

Hoping between this and the ticket we can get it resolved quickly as we have pending revenue for Q1 that needs the URI added.

====

Byrne took care of this on the back end. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
John Harger avatar image John Harger commented ·

@Byrne Reese can you assist with an app we have submitted for approval over a month ago? For security purposes I have my app id but can provide privately. Here is my ticket # 5002H00001OrbbOQAR. Thank you for your help in advanced.

The reference number for your help ticket is 5002H00001OrbbOQAR. To make any updates or to check the status of this help ticket, please visit our support portal at: https://support.ringcentral.com/s/caseSincerely,RingCentral Platform Team

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ John Harger commented ·

It is ok to post your app client id here. But NOT with client secret.

Also, it seems you submitted your request to customer support. For app development and graduation matters, you should submit support request to the developer support channel.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys