question

Markos Lampidis avatar image
Markos Lampidis asked Markos Lampidis commented

SYSPRO ERP Integration with RC

Client needs assistance on Integrations. They are particularly interested in in CTI.
They want to have SYSPRO ERP to work with their RingCentral system.

. What we are looking for is when a CSR picks up a call, Ring Central passes the phone number to Syspro and it matches with an account. We want it to open up or populate the customer account in Syspro Sales order Entry.

subscription
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I don't think that we have SYSPRO ERP integration. Are you looking for someone to implement the integration or are you looking for technical details of how to implement it yourself?

If you are a developer and you know how to embed the RingCentral embeddable widget into SYSPRO, check out this low code solution and let me know if you need further help.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Markos Lampidis answered Phong Vu commented

They are looking for someone to implement the integration. They are looking for more than a widget, when a customer calls in, they would like account info, previous orders, most ordered parts etc... to populate

2 comments
1 |3000

Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ commented ·

You can consult with the RingCentral Professional Services team and they might be able to build this integration: https://www.ringcentral.com/solutions/professional-services.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Who are "they", and what is your role? This is a developer community and we are helping developers with technical/programming questions. The embeddable widget provides an easy way to integrate the "RingCentral soft phone" into any web app. It also provides inbound call notifications with call data (such as status and from/to phone numbers). The integration developer just needs to put some extra code to catch the inbound call data then do their own lookup and popup etc.

0 Likes 0 ·
Markos Lampidis answered Markos Lampidis commented

Suyash: Thank you, I have reached out to RCPS multiple times for assistance with no luck.

Phong: Excuse me, 'they' are my customer and my role as advisor. My customer is looking for someone to implement this integration.

2 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

And you are working for SYSPRO ERP?

0 Likes 0 ·
Markos Lampidis avatar image Markos Lampidis Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

No, I do not work for SYSPRO,

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys