question

Sano & Associates PC avatar image
Sano & Associates PC asked mary-community-moderator commented

How can I notify incoming calls to my email?

Notifications for all missed calls and voice messages are being sent to my email. How can I receive notifications for incoming but answered calls to my email?

Currently, I have the call forwarded to an external number (phone answering service) and there's no way for me to know that someone called (and answered, unless the message is relayed - if the answering service fails to let me know, I wouldn't know that the personal called...).

notifications
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Currently, we do not have any option to send email notification for all received calls. Notification emails are only available on voicemail, faxes, missed calls, fax transmission results, and text messages. On the other hand, you can enable your Call Log Delivery Feature. This feature will automatically send you an email of a scheduled report (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly) for all the received calls.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sano & Associates PC avatar image Sano & Associates PC commented ·

Thank you!!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Sano & Associates PC commented ·

You're welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app