question

Deb Hendricks avatar image
Deb Hendricks asked Paul Dobbs answered

deleting multiple voice mails

I want to delete all of the old voice mails(75 of them). How do I delete all of these at the same time?

voicemail
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Isabel Tonkinson avatar image Isabel Tonkinson commented ·

I just came across this thread as I was looking for this feature as well. I have also voted on the feature request. If anyone else comes across this, here is the link to upvote the feature request:

https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-2363

In the meantime, this can be done in the online portal.

1 Like 1 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

You can open your RC desktop app, select edit button and select all the message you need to delete at once:

1609190021580.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1609190021580.png (48.7 KiB)
Deb Hendricks avatar image Deb Hendricks commented ·

My screen looks different, I do not see the pen...any suggestions?

1609249783045.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1609249783045.png (86.9 KiB)
whalen avatar image whalen commented ·

Good o' @Anirban is showing the classing RC app. However, you, @Deb Hendricks, are in the new app. RC won't let you login to the old app anymore. So if you don't see the edit icon, you probably can't do it. I'll come back with the answer if I find one. :-(

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ whalen commented ·

@whalen The option to delete multiple voicemails is not yet available in the new app. You can submit a feature request here.

0 Likes 0 ·
whalen avatar image whalen mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

I've upvoted the one that was there. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Paul Dobbs avatar image
Paul Dobbs answered

Almost 2 yrs and this still hasn't been done ?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app