question

Mark Saye avatar image
Mark Saye asked mary-community-moderator answered

How does RingCentral integrate into HubSpot's workflow?

How does RingCentral integrate into HubSpot's workflow? I only see it in their marketing, but not anywhere else. I want HubSpot to send SMS in workflows through RingCentral. Is Zapier the solution?

screen-shot-2022-08-15-at-113339-am.png

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Mark Saye commented
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Saye avatar image Mark Saye commented ·

Thanks @Mary-Community_Moderator,

I don't see it listed as a feature and I don't see how to add RingCentral into a HubSpot workflow to send out a SMS.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Mark Saye commented ·

You may to check under the user guide instead. https://netstorage.ringcentral.com/guides/hubspot_user_guide.pdf

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Saye avatar image Mark Saye mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Mary-Community_Moderator Sorry, but it is not listed in that user guide either.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi @Mark Saye! I got information from the Integrations Team that it is unavailable through the official HubSpot integration. You will need to use the RingCentral Labs version but understand its restrictions on support as it's not an official integration. Please read the disclaimer of the description. https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/sms-and-meetings-for-hubspot

On the other hand, a commercial version will have the custom workflow action to send SMS via the RingCentral app that may be available sometime this month (no exact date).

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app