question

jason-facey avatar image
jason-facey asked Phong Vu commented

HUD Activation and Pop Up

Are there keys in the registry that can be changed to set the HUD settings to "on"? I would also like to set the HUD pop up for certain users at all times. Are keys present? Or can I create keys?

hud
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I am afraid that this is not supported. Are you asking for it as setting feature or are you looking for a programming solution?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jason-facey avatar image
jason-facey answered Phong Vu commented

I figured it may not be...I was looking for registry keys that I can use to make the HUD features always active and present. We have some new users that need to see their park lines in the RC App, but they have to remember to open the HUD pop up everyday. I'd like to make it Automatic via the registry. If not, I may have to submit a feature request.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Can you post your request as a new idea here.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys