question

Anthony Cherry avatar image
Anthony Cherry asked Phong Vu commented

I wish to list files to play in the PlayLog action in Studio.

I wish to list files to play in the PlayLog action in Studio. We use PlayLog action for queueing in Studio, but we want to play several files like in the Play action.

contact center
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What is this related to RingCentral platform or services?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anthony Cherry answered Phong Vu commented

This is a question regarding the PlayLog Action in the RingCentral Contact Center Studio tool.

I wish to play more than one custom audio file. Similar to how you can stack files in the Play action.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

So this is a user question rather than a developer question. Let me move it to the User community.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anthony Cherry answered Phong Vu commented

It is a developer question. Studio development. I'm thinking there might be a Java/Snippet solution to my question.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Man, then ask as a developer question with background and details of what you do. Such a vague question will never get an answer.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys