question

Mark Price avatar image
Mark Price asked Mark Price commented

How does a user edit their list of RingOut numbers?

Thanks

Mark

ringout
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Mark Price commented
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Price avatar image Mark Price commented ·

Thanks Mary. It tells you how to add new RigOut numbers but not how to edit or delete existing numbers that you have already added. I'dbe grateful for help on that.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Mark Price commented ·

Are you referring to the RingOut's Caller ID?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Price avatar image Mark Price mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you. It isn't this, but your previous answer helped me to a solution. I realise the dropdown list was made up of numbers previously registered for call forwarding. If I remove/edit a number used for call forwarding, it also changes in the RingOut dropdown. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
ryan-gosling avatar image
ryan-gosling answered Mark Price commented

Not sure what you want to achieve exactly but one suggestion is:
Admin Portal > Users > click on a user > Outbound calls/faxes > caller ID
Here you can edit the default number used for RingOut.
Additionally you could remove the permission of a user to change his caller ID, so that you guarantee that the user extension uses the default caller ID you set there.
Is this what you want to achieve or is it something else?

1 comment
1 |3000

Mark Price avatar image Mark Price commented ·

Thank you for taking the time, but it was something else. I now have a solution - thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app