question

shannon-wentworth avatar image
shannon-wentworth asked Phong Vu answered

Auto-Reply for Texts

Is there a way to set up auto-reply for texts?

sms and text messaging
15 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tiffany Radovich avatar image Tiffany Radovich commented ·

Ok - People have been asking for this since 2016?? Come on! What is the delay? Makes me thing you don't even read these comments, requests, and idea submissions.

2 Likes 2 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Tiffany Radovich commented ·

Tiffany, we read all the posts and encourage customers to submit their use cases and the pain points associated with the absence of the feature to the Ideas Portal.
These ideas make their way to the product team and they evaluate and prioritize.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
kim avatar image kim commented ·
Not at this time. I'll merge this to the current feature request
1 Like 1 ·
Kelly Hoxsey avatar image Kelly Hoxsey commented ·

Auto text reply is desperately needed for my business.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Kelly Hoxsey commented ·

@Kelly Hoxsey
Please make sure to add your vote and use case to this idea in our Ideas Portal:
https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-49

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan Grogan avatar image Jordan Grogan commented ·

+1

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Jordan Grogan commented ·

Hello @Jordan Grogan! Please add your vote HERE. Thank you!

1 Like 1 ·
Danny Mayfield avatar image Danny Mayfield commented ·

This would be most helpful!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Danny Mayfield commented ·

@Danny Mayfield Please add your vote HERE.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi all,

I am pleased to let you know that the RingCentral Labs team just published an Auto-Reply SMS add-in for the RC app. Install, setup and enjoy auto-reply for missed calls, voicemail or SMS.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app