question

Tyler Ehrig avatar image
Tyler Ehrig asked Phong Vu answered

How to answer calls in ringcentral embeded widget?

Hi all, I currently want to implement the ringcentral embeded widget to a project, so I started to test it with a project that is hosted on github, which is as follows: https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable

I tried it and everything works perfectly, but I can't find how to answer an incoming call, I only see the option to hang up.

Where can I or what should I add to be able to answer the call without the need to install programs?, I want to answer the call in the same widget.1ss.png2ss.png3ss.png

developer sandbox
1ss.png (15.9 KiB)
2ss.png (19.6 KiB)
3ss.png (22.4 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Tyler Ehrig commented

Not sure how did you end up in that screen. It looks like the call was already answered or went to the voicemail.

For incoming call while ringing, you should see this screen instead.

screen-shot-2022-11-22-at-73251-am.png

Please try again and listen to the call to see if you could hear if the call is ringing, or goes to a voicemail etc.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Ehrig avatar image Tyler Ehrig commented ·

I tried it again and the call enters but don't appears the option to answer, just to hang on.

For example if I dial someone from the widget if he gets the call and can answer me, but if it is vice versa I get the call but I can not answer, only hang up.

I tested it again now on the web page: https://developers.ringcentral.com/embeddable-voice.html#:~:text=RingCentral%20Embeddable%20enables%20developers%20to%20quickly%20embed%20message%2C,by%20leveraging%20RingCentral%E2%80%99s%20expert%20design%2C%20security%2C%20and%20quality. and happend the same.ss1.png

ss3.png

ss4.png

ss5.png

0 Likes 0 ·
ss1.png (264.9 KiB)
ss3.png (246.4 KiB)
ss4.png (231.6 KiB)
ss5.png (251.2 KiB)
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

@Embbnux Ji Any idea how he got that UI and stage?

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys