question

Matt Olson avatar image
Matt Olson asked mary-community-moderator answered

Phones are still partially not working

The phones are working from what I have tested but only a few agents are able to login and actually take calls. Everyone else continues to receive errors and our calls are backed up. Is there any update to this?? The status page is not helpful.

errors
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tenisha Whitcher avatar image Tenisha Whitcher commented ·

Same here, phones still not receiving incoming calls, I'm actively monitoring emails for missed calls and returning them as they come in while also waiting on Live Chat to finish connecting me to the appropriate department that started about 2 hours ago. I think they forgot I was in live chat SMH. Would really appreciate some type of communication, ETA or a fix would be great....

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi! I'm still confirming if the Phone feature is also affected. I'll update you once I receive information.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi, the app login issues and inability to send and receive messages have been resolved. The login issue would have kept you from being able to make phone calls that time as well since you weren't logged into the system. Please restart your app, and if the problem still exists, please submit a ticket to Tech Support at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app