question

Andy Anderson avatar image
Andy Anderson asked mary-community-moderator answered

Is there a way to pull rejected/ignored calls from a user in a call queue?

Scenario:

We use RC MVP with live reports licensing.

I have a call queue configured and a supervisor has noticed on the live reports that a specific user goes from ringing to available while the other reps continue to stay in ringing status

I can recreate this behavior in live reports by being available for calls but pressing the red ignore button on the incoming call. Other users still see the call but my status in the live reports does the same thing (ringing to available while others remain in ringing status).

I am looking to see if there is a way to pull this info from the logs. As this may be used for corrective action purposes, I need to be able to verify this is what the system sees this user doing.

Happy to provide as much detail as I can

call queuesanalytics and reportingcall logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Refused Calls is the metric to key in on. However, there is no difference if they hit the ignore button or miss the call in our metrics. But someone with a large count either walked away from their desk or actively didn't answer the call. Either way, it should be managed. The agents should be able to remove themselves from the queue if they are not at their desks.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app