question

Peter Hogger avatar image
Peter Hogger asked Phong Vu commented

EditAccounts

1. I am developing an app and would like to use the Method Provisioning -> Edit Extension, but I cannot add the App Scope “EditAccounts”.
  2. Furthermore I would like to use the Method Voice -> List Call Queue Members but I am getting the error: “BIL-103","message":"Feature [CallQueuePresence] is not available for current account” while in the Sandbox. I guess, this will prevent me from graduating my App.
permissions
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Please submit a dev support ticket for both issues.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Peter Hogger avatar image
Peter Hogger answered Phong Vu commented

I submitted the case and here is what they answered:

Call queue presence APIs are only available for MVP ultimate or premium account. I am not sure what account you have in Sandbox, but what we can do is push the application manually to production so you can test it with your production account.

how do I push the app manually to production. Isn't a successful attempt of each permission a prerequisite for graduation?

1673561494995.png

1673561494995.png (22.5 KiB)
1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

They mean that they could help you graduate the app manually. You can write back to say "yes please graduate it manually for me". Then you can test your code directly on your production account.

Let me check if the CallQueuePresence feature really cannot be enabled for a sandbox account. But you should go ahead to notify the dev support team about the app manual graduation.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys