question

Raj Sharma avatar image
Raj Sharma asked Phong Vu answered

App graduated from sandbox to production, but when doing API calls, it is still pulling from dev.

The error calls are still coming from the dev environment. We downloaded the JSON credentials and everything. Client ID: SLHi8WXcQKOpMHRv4XTVww

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Make sure to change the app client id, app client secret for the production in your code. And login with the credentials of one of the users under your production account.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Raj Sharma avatar image
Raj Sharma answered Phong Vu commented

We did all that. Case: 17947263 details the error.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What is the error. I don't have access to support cases.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Unfortunately, I have to delete your last post for the following reasons:

1. The content is not formatted in a way that it could be easily read. No lines, no paragraphs.

2. The post contains your app sensitive info such as both app client id, client secret and phone number.

3. Redundant info such as the JWT which is not the grant-type of the concern app.

I also asked for the error and see no error in the post.

1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I have to delete the new post again. The same problem as I wrote earlier.

Please submit a dev support ticket from here

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys