question

mike-knapp388 avatar image
mike-knapp388 asked ronnie-mcknight1825 commented

Integration: Skype for Business

Can I have RingCentral as a dial-in service for Skype for Business meetings / conferences?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hello Mike,

Currently, RingCentral is not on the dial-in service provider list for integration with Skype for Business. Marco might have some more information.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jonathan-clark783 avatar image
jonathan-clark783 answered
1 |3000

nim-cook237 avatar image
nim-cook237 answered
Does RC have an update on this integration?
1 |3000

marco-s-casalaina avatar image
marco-s-casalaina answered
Our RingCentral for Skype for Business integration is expected to go into public beta near the end of this month! I'll have our product manager contact the folks who have posted to this and related threads to gather signups for the beta.
1 |3000

ronnie-mcknight1825 avatar image
ronnie-mcknight1825 answered ronnie-mcknight1825 commented
Any more news on this?
2 comments
1 |3000

jonathan-clark783 avatar image jonathan-clark783 commented ·
They have the beta running. I recently uninstalled it because it did provide any useful features to my company. The only benefits were to allow you to call your SFB contacts by double clicking. You still need to run the RC client to change status and manage other features, or to call someone who is not a SFB contact.
0 Likes 0 ·
ronnie-mcknight1825 avatar image ronnie-mcknight1825 commented ·
Gotcha. Not much benefit for me then. Thanks for the reply.
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys