question

aj-keilty1880 avatar image
aj-keilty1880 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

Hubspot CRM Integration

I would like to hire a developer to build an integration for us between RingCentral and Hubspot CRM. Who do I connect with to make this happen at RingCentral?

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hey A.J., since you have this same request open via email, I am going to make it private for now sir.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

aj-keilty1880 avatar image
aj-keilty1880 answered
Sounds good.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Thanks.
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys