question

aaron-jistel2977 avatar image
aaron-jistel2977 asked John Wang Deactivated edited

API requests not showing in sandbox API calls

My API requests are not showing in the sanbox API calls website.

The api requests are successfull and does return a correct response. but when I look into the dev site under sandbox there is no api calls recorded even error requests.

I am using this api endpoints

- account info

- message-store

- call-logs

- sms

- oauth/token

This prevents me from requiring the graduation requirements. Please Help.

rest apideveloper sandboxanalytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have identified this as an issue and are currently working towards resolution.

I will update this post when the solution is released.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean answered
Hello Aaron,

We have deployed a fix, and new API requests will display in the Developer Portal - Analytics for your application at the top of the hour for the previous 60 minutes of API request data.

We are working on a solution to retroactively reconcile the data which is missing from the 24th-30th, but you are able to use the system moving forward.

Please let me know if you see this operating as expected for you.
1 |3000

spring-it2994 avatar image
spring-it2994 answered
I am experiencing this same issue, and have been testing throughout the day today, as well as yesterday and Friday. At some point today, two (2) calls were logged to the sandbox analytics. I have made somewhere between 50 and 100, if not more, individual requests today alone. In short, your fix does not seem to be affecting my app, and if so, it is very, very behind.

Thanks.
1 |3000

memorable-inc2995 avatar image
memorable-inc2995 answered
I am experiencing the same issue, taking into account the data is updated on an hourly basis.
1 |3000

aaron-jistel2977 avatar image
aaron-jistel2977 answered
Its showing now. Thank you so much.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
Outstanding. Thank you for reporting the good news as well as the bad Aaron, it helps a lot.
1 |3000

limosys-software4097 avatar image
limosys-software4097 answered
Hi All, I am having the same issue right now. There were several successful and some failed calls to the sandbox, but it shows no activity. Please help.
App Name: JLimoGUI
1 |3000

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered limosys-software4097 commented
Hi ,

I could see the analytics for your account for the API calls on Sandbox for your account. Please choose Sandbox on top right corner to see analytics for Sandbox account when you login and choose analytics for your application. 

1 comment
1 |3000

limosys-software4097 avatar image limosys-software4097 commented ·
Hey VB, you said you were able to see our activity in sandbox. I still cant see it and I am looking forward to apply for production. Please help
0 Likes 0 ·
limosys-software4097 avatar image
limosys-software4097 answered
Hi VB,

I am looking at Sandbox, its not an option to see Production at present since my app haven't graduated yet. Please see image

1 |3000

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered
Here it is .... 
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys