question

sangeetha2998 avatar image
sangeetha2998 asked benjamin-dean answered

Please Help me to fix the bug

Test 1: authData.php Auth exception: Refresh token has expired Exception: curl_close(): 57 is not a valid cURL handle resource SDK HTTP Error at _https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/oauth/token Response text: Previous: curl_close(): 57 is not a valid cURL handle resource #0 phar:///home/tamilwjv/public_html/demo/ring/ringapi/ringcentral.phar/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(214): RingCentral\SDK\Http\Client->send(Object(RingCentral\Psr7\Request)) #1 phar:///home/tamilwjv/public_html/demo/ring/ringapi/ringcentral.phar/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(301): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->sendRequest(Object(RingCentral\Psr7\Request), Array) #2 phar:///home/tamilwjv/public_html/demo/ring/ringapi/ringcentral.phar/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(123): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->requestToken('/restapi/oauth/...', Array) #3 /home/tamilwjv/public_html/demo/ring/ringapi/demo/authData.php(43): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform-

authentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered
Please provide which product/integration you are using?  Also - we are moving this thread to the Developer's Community. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sangeetha2998 avatar image
sangeetha2998 answered
I'm using this for onbizlist.I'm beginner for the ringcentral sdk library.I just use the php library i run the demo file i got this error so i cant ableto move further.please help me to proceed further
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
It appears that your development server does not match the requirements of use for the PHP SDK. These are currently listed as:
  • PHP 5.5+
  • CURL extension
  • MCrypt extension
Could you provide the versions for each of these from your system (as well as the OS installed with version) so we can eliminate this as a possibility for the issue.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys