question

alec-dfour3343 avatar image
alec-dfour3343 asked benjamin-dean answered

Update Ringcental Online Account Portal adding new users and extensions.

I am trying to configure sandbox environment to match what we will have in production. I added several users and extensions.

I noticed that notification email doesn't go to new user email address and newly created users/extension stay "NotActivated".

How do I fix it?

Thank you for your help

admin portal
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
New users should be receiving these emails. Have you checked the SPAM folder just to be certain?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

alec-dfour3343 answered
I did
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
I'm trying to find the right person to help address this, in the meantime if you haven't already, could you please create a support ticket for this issue?
1 |3000

alec-dfour3343 answered
How do I create a ticket?
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
If you visit the RingCentral Developer Portal, authenticate, and click the "Support" link ( https://developers.ringcentral.com/support.html), there is a link displayed as "click here" in the copy of that page which reads:

If you have not found sufficient help in either our Developer Community or the FAQ please click here to request technical assistance.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys