question

ajathar avatar image
ajathar asked ajathar commented

Is there any way to check sent fax Log.

Is there any way to check Fax Log other than quering the Message id that we get in the response.

Any notification for fax failure?

I have a Production account.

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
Check the message notification:  https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#RefGetMessageEvent

Let me know whether it works for you.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ajathar avatar image
ajathar answered
Hi Tyler,

I have used this method to retrieve the status of the Fax sent.

I just needed a log 

like this one which comes on the main site.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
You can fetch this data using the Message API resource:  https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#RefGetMessageList
1 |3000

ajathar avatar image
ajathar answered benjamin-dean commented
Got It. Thanks.

Just one question. If the fax gets rejected or due to some failure in RingCentral is there any mail triggering setup present in Ring Central? 
3 comments
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
Mail triggering...? Do you mean email notifications of fax sending (success|failure)?
0 Likes 0 ·
ajathar avatar image ajathar commented ·
yes in case of any failure
0 Likes 0 ·
benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
You should be able to configure this in the RingCentral Online Account Portal: https://service[.devtest].ringcentral.com (optional ".devtest" is for your sandbox account as a developer).
0 Likes 0 ·
ajathar avatar image
ajathar answered ajathar commented
Can we change the FAX notification Email for Success and Failure of Fax through API on RUNTIME from the code?
2 comments
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image Tyler Liu ♦ commented ·

I am not aware of such an API endpoint that allows you to change fax notification email on runtime.

Please send an email to the developer support team or create a support ticket to confirm it.

0 Likes 0 ·
ajathar avatar image ajathar commented ·
thanks Tyler. :)
0 Likes 0 ·
ajathar avatar image
ajathar answered
HI,

any update on this?
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys