question

manisha3603 avatar image
manisha3603 asked mike-m3120 answered

How can I integration RingCentral with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?

Need help to integrate RingCentral with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rose-gan avatar image
rose-gan answered
Hi Manisha, the integration of RingCentral with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is under development. It's likely the first version of this integration will go live in Q1 2017. Thank you.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-boere2450 avatar image
chris-boere2450 answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Integration with Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016?. I'm curious if this is in development and when we could expect a release?
1 |3000

richard-black4553 avatar image
richard-black4553 answered

Hello, is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration still on track for Q1 2017?  Will it be a CRM 2016 integration? Will it also work with the latest update that makes CRM 2016 into Dynamics CRM 365?

1 |3000

rose-gan avatar image
rose-gan answered
We have a trial build of RingCentral for MS Dynamics CRM integration ready to be tested. This is a CRM 2016 integration. If you are interested in trying it please register here: https://goo.gl/forms/5SNccGZ0HX2aitIb2. Thanks.
1 |3000

chris-boere2450 avatar image
chris-boere2450 answered chris-boere2450 commented
Is the API built for both MS Dynamics CRM 2016 online and  on premise? Our CRM is  on premise.
2 comments
1 |3000

rose-gan avatar image rose-gan commented ·
Hi Chris, for now this integration supports MD Dynamics CRM online. 
0 Likes 0 ·
chris-boere2450 avatar image chris-boere2450 commented ·
Thanks for the reply. Can you confirm when the integration will support on premise CRM?
0 Likes 0 ·
richard-black4553 avatar image
richard-black4553 answered richard-black4553 commented
Hello, I have signed up, but do you have an eta as to when this will be available? We are deciding on a hosted telephony provider and the dynamics integration is a must have.  We are willing to wait but an idea of whats coming would be great and probably help us finalise our decision.
4 comments
1 |3000

Hi Richard, thanks for signing up. I have sent you the trial build. We are adding more features into the integration before it goes GA. We target to officially release it in early Q2 2017.
1 Like 1 ·
richard-black4553 avatar image richard-black4553 commented ·
Hi Rose, Thats great but I dont seem to have anything.  Was it via email?
0 Likes 0 ·
Yes, I sent it via Email. Kindly check your inbox :)
0 Likes 0 ·
richard-black4553 avatar image richard-black4553 commented ·
Hi Rose, I checked both my email accounts, even the Junk and spam folder but can not see it.  Please can you resend.  Many Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
tech-support4860 avatar image
tech-support4860 answered philip-jamison6034 commented
Can I get this as well please?
2 comments
1 |3000

Thanks for your interest in the integration. The trial app installation link and guide is sent. Kindly check your inbox. 
0 Likes 0 ·
philip-jamison6034 avatar image philip-jamison6034 commented ·
I also would like to met access to this. 
0 Likes 0 ·
paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered
Hi Manisha,

I was actually searching for the same solution during the first quarter of the year, but only happened to stumble upon this thread just today. 

I'd like to share that I wasn't aware that there's already a trial app in the works so we went with a third party CTI a few months ago. Currently using Tenfold to integrate  RingCentral with MS Dynamics and it's consistently increased our call handling efficiency, team productivity, and data accuracy. We're also pretty satisfied with its features (click to dial, automatic call log, floating UI, analytics dashboard, etc).
1 |3000

mike-m3120 avatar image
mike-m3120 answered
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys