question

anshul-goyal4434 avatar image
anshul-goyal4434 asked Tyler Liu answered

How to Receive IVR notifications from RingCentral

Hi,

I am working on a backend system which will listen to IVR call notifications and trigger some event based on that notification.

Basically, I want to receive a notification from RingCentral to my system whenever a user calls a particular IVR number.

I was able to find notification type detailing the notification data structure : https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#RefGetAccountPresenceEvent

But I am not sure where I can configure the IVR number, and the endpoint which will receive notification when that number is called. Or, is there any other such mechanism by which I can receive notifications on IVR number being called.

I have gone through API documentation and I have not been able to find it. Please point me to it.

Thanks,

Anshul

ivr
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys