question

jeff-moore833 avatar image
jeff-moore833 asked elsa-pereira answered

Call Recordings: How can you listen to call recordings on an iPad?

I am on the road a lot and want to listen to my teams call recordings for training and quality control. I can't seem to find out how to do this on my IPAD or mobile device.
hardwarecall recording
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

randy-t182 avatar image
randy-t182 answered
Download the Puffin browser. It uses flash. Takes a bit to get used to, but it even has a mouse and other features that make it a nice product. Just downloaded it myself a couple of months ago for the very same reason you mentioned. Works great. Good luck.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

RingRecording Ios avatar image
RingRecording Ios answered
Hey, RingRecording app is exactly what you need!
Now you can instantly listen to the recorded calls anytime, anywhere on your iOS devices!

Key benefit
  • Connect with your RingCentral account seamlessly
  • Access all call recordings at your fingertips
  • Play back any call recordings on demand
  • Search what you need instantly
  • Use both in your iPhone and iPad
  • Free
Download it from link  https://itunes.apple.com/app/ringcentral/id1090317287?mt=8 or search RingRecording in AppStore. 

1 |3000

elsa-pereira avatar image
elsa-pereira answered
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app