question

nicki8146 avatar image
nicki8146 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

Customer relationship management software On Glip

Does anyone know if a customer relationship management software application which is used to keep track of client and prospect details in a single database that can be shared by multiple users is available with Glip?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
I am not sure exactly what you are envisioning.  Can you describe more what you are wanting accomplish?  Glip is really for team collaboration primarily.  That said, I use HubSpot CRM and Glip.  I have played with automating info like new contacts and deals from HubSpot to send into Glip as new messages, but really it doesn't serve much purpose for us.

So, tell us more about what you are looking for.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nicki8146 avatar image
nicki8146 answered
We currently use a program called ACT for our client's information and notes. We need a better program for communication between us employees. ACT is just outdated. Thank you for replying and giving me some ideas. :)
1 |3000

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
Sure.  HubSpot CRM is really nice.  It is modern and free (mostly).  It has a few paid features around reporting and calling that I have no need for.  Another CRM that plays well with RingCentral is ProsperWorks.  I would investigate both as options.  Good luck.
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
There are two out-of-the-box Glip integrations with Salesforce today:

• Link preview where any Salesforce URL mentioned in Glip can be expanded with popular data from Salesforce directly within Glip. This is built by RingCentral and comes with Glip.
  • Interactive chatbot that can make queries against Salesforcd built by our partner Kore.aihttps://bots.kore.ai/bot/Salesforce
We are also working on a built-in Salesforce object change notification integration which will be available next year.

Beyond that, RingCentral Glip has a full suite of APIs for building bots and other apps:

https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-products/team-messaging
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys