question

isabel-jason8159 avatar image
isabel-jason8159 asked isabel-jason8159 answered

Delay until web page is fully loaded in Automation Anywhere? How to add wait it??

I want to know 'How to add wait or Delay until webpage is fully loaded,' in automation anywhere,But it hold the process until some time specified by the developer , but I want to add delay until the web page fully loaded, Is there anyone can help me? sorry for the bad English.

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Isabel,

This community page is dedicated for RingCentral developers to post questions related to RingCentral platform. If your question is related to our platform, please give further details of your problem. Otherwise, this type of question is better posted to stack overflow, where other developers could help you better.

+ Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

isabel-jason8159 avatar image
isabel-jason8159 answered
Thanks for the reply.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys