question

philipp-hoeltermann9447 avatar image
philipp-hoeltermann9447 asked justin-crisp9811 answered

JIRA Webhooks for my own Glip (not a conversation) - how can I alert people when a JIRA task is assigned?

I am looking into creating JIRA webhooks for everyone in our organization to alert them in Glip when a JIRA task is assigned to them. It works great when it is part of a conversation, but that doesn't make sense since its multiple people. Right now, if I assign it to someone in the organization, the webhook works, it is just not alerting anyone. There is no desktop alert and there are no little unread messages noticed on the icon or my name. Does anyone have an idea how I could get this to happen?

webhooks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

justin-crisp9811 avatar image
justin-crisp9811 answered
Hello Philipp,

I am on the Glip product team, please feel free to contact me at justin.crisp@ringcentral.com whenever is best for you, feel free to message me and we can come to a solution for your issue here.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys