question

ashok-gupta9957 avatar image
ashok-gupta9957 asked igor-bebin commented

Resource for parameter [extensionId] is not found

Hi,

i am facing issue on getting sms,voicemail and missed call notification it gives out error response "Resource for parameter [extensionId] is not found" i have 15 extensions id's on which i am getting this issue only on single extensionId i.e '2086674004' can you please tell me how can i fix this issue?

errors
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

igor-bebin avatar image
igor-bebin answered igor-bebin commented
Hi Ashok,

Extension with ID '2086674004' doesn't exist.

Please make sure you're using existing extension IDs from your Production account, I can see a lot of requests to different APIs with above ID and most of them are failed with HTTP 404.

If you could provide more details of what you're trying to achieve, we can help to resolve it. 

Thanks,
Igor

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

igor-bebin avatar image igor-bebin commented ·
You can use Extension List API to get the list of extension IDs for your account, see  https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#RefExtensionList.html

Can confirm that above extension belongs to your account. 

Thanks,
Igor
1 Like 1 ·
ashok-gupta9957 avatar image ashok-gupta9957 commented ·
Thanx  for reply Igor.
can you please tell me, Is 2083956004 extension id exists?

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys