question

jaykappa5370 avatar image
jaykappa5370 asked bobby-jensen14491 commented

Pipedrive integration

What is the current state of development on setting up an integration with Pipedrive (not through Zapier)?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hello jaykappa,

We will look into this and let you know what we find out!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mark-mcgraw5546 avatar image
mark-mcgraw5546 answered bobby-jensen14491 commented
Any update to this?
5 comments
1 |3000

jaykappa5370 avatar image jaykappa5370 commented ·
I would love for Pipedrive and RingCentral to integrate together to so our call files and call logs are automatically linked to our CRM profiles without having to upload manually or script out a custom API solution.

With other suppliers like AirCall already supplying this, it be advantageous to us for a reputable company to provide a similar solution for a CRM solution that is incredible to use for our workflow.
1 Like 1 ·
jaykappa5370 avatar image jaykappa5370 commented ·
I'd love an update as well please Saadet.
0 Likes 0 ·
joseph-bramante6583 avatar image joseph-bramante6583 commented ·
I would also like an update

0 Likes 0 ·
douglas-blumenthal8021 avatar image douglas-blumenthal8021 commented ·
What do you want the integration to do?
0 Likes 0 ·
bobby-jensen14491 avatar image bobby-jensen14491 commented ·
yes please!

0 Likes 0 ·
rachael-winsor981 avatar image
rachael-winsor981 answered
Hi Jay, Thank you for your inquiry. Since an integration with Pipedrive is not on the roadmap there are 3 ways this integration can become a reality. 

1. Customer pays for RingCentral Professional Services to develop a custom integration for them (please contact your Account Executive for more info).

2. Customer develops a private integration for their own usage if the target provider offers an open API as well (since RingCentral already does, details of which can be obtained on the RingCentral developer portal).

3. The target provider develops an integration with RingCentral as a Connect Platform Partner that is available in our App Gallery. 

I hope that helps! 

1 |3000

sarah-counts9202 avatar image
sarah-counts9202 answered luis-guevara8359 commented
I would love for this integration as well!  I'm currently looking for a way for calls to be logged as activities in pipedrive with the call date and time stamped and an added bonus would be to have the recordings logged in PD as well.  What are the chances you guys will put this on your roadmap?

1 comment
1 |3000

luis-guevara8359 avatar image luis-guevara8359 commented ·
I have been using JustCall and it works pretty good but I still wish Ringcentral did it because their app updates quicker
0 Likes 0 ·
damien-burke5158 avatar image
damien-burke5158 answered
Me too. Seems like PD is one of the few CRM's RingCentral doesn't integrate with. Shame, PD is an awesome CRM.

1 |3000

luis-guevara8359 avatar image
luis-guevara8359 answered
Anything Yet? Pipedrive is becoming even bigger than Salesforce

1 |3000

interim-louisville13213 avatar image
interim-louisville13213 answered
Is there any plan to develop a phonebridge integration akin to the one for zoho for pipedrive?

1 |3000

damien-burke5158 avatar image
damien-burke5158 answered John Wang Deactivated commented
Is this on the RingCentral roadmap?
I like RC but the hosted voip space is very competitive. I would leave RC before I left Pipedrive.
4 comments
1 |3000

I've been using Just Call and I love it. They are on Pipedrive's app section. Use them and see how well they integrate. I too had been waiting for RC to get on with Pipedrive but they are slacking
0 Likes 0 ·
damien-burke5158 avatar image damien-burke5158 commented ·
it looks great, exactly what I'd be looking for from RC. However aren't you adding another $25/month on top of your RingCentral to use the phone?
0 Likes 0 ·
No not at all. I just pay $35 for 3 phone numbers. I don't have RC at all anymore. Justcall is it's own phone service. It log all call as activities on pipedrive automatically. All my messages back and foutrh with clients get logged with all the actual message. It is great. Use their trial
0 Likes 0 ·
John Wang avatar image John Wang ♦♦ commented ·
Damien,

We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys