question

James Charles avatar image
James Charles asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Glip Meme Generator not working

The Glip Meme Generator has not been working for several days now. When attempting to post a meme an error message appears: "Whoops: Sorry, but we couldn't create your meme at this time. Please try again later." The issue appears for multiple user account, but via the Glip native Mac app and the browser UI. My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity.
(Account type: U.S.)

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey James, sorry for the frustration. We are aware of this current issue and are working on getting it fixed ASAP. Please open a case so we can tag it with the appropriate JIRA number and you will receive a notification once we have fixed the issue.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

James Charles avatar image
James Charles answered
Broken again.  Same issue as before.
1 |3000

marina-stambaugh2911 avatar image
marina-stambaugh2911 answered
Hey James, we are aware that the issue has repeated itself and have a fix that is scheduled to be available with the latest release of the application which should take place on July 20th, 2018. On that day I would highly recommend that you update your application and test to ensure everything is working as it should. Thanks!

1 |3000

Hey James, that's odd. Can you please contact Support so we can investigate?
1 |3000

otto-katt11253 avatar image
otto-katt11253 answered
We're running Glip Version: 18.07.3 (E. 2.0.1) and getting the same meme error message.
1 |3000

Hey Otto, unfortunately our Glip team has run into a snag with the meme generator. When I hear more about any type of ETA, I will update this thread!
1 |3000

luis-sanchez10504 avatar image
luis-sanchez10504 answered
I agree with James on this. "My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity."  Love it!
1 |3000

liam-robinson10139 avatar image
liam-robinson10139 answered
Our meme generator is encountering the same error. I don't know how much longer we can continue to work like this!
1 |3000

jonathan-edwards11469 avatar image
jonathan-edwards11469 answered
any update about this ? guys we are desperate . all the fun at work is gone 

1 |3000

Barring any unforeseeable issues/setbacks, it should be up and running on August 31st!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app