question

tyler-hungness10691 avatar image
tyler-hungness10691 asked Phong Vu answered

Expereincing SIP issues while using Velocify CRM.

Velocify is a sales lead manager that uses a SIP from your VoIP provider. RC provided our account's SIP but could not verify if it can be used with Velocify. Velocify is currently having us use a static IP address but it is only a temp. workaround. Calls using Velocify eventually are unable to connect forcing us to reset the SIP and creating downtime. Also, because of the SIP, RC is not able to distinguish that a call needs to go to voicemail quick enough causing the call to be bumped to our overflow channel.

Very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

d-bour11720 avatar image
d-bour11720 answered
We are dealing with the same issues.  Extremely frustrating not to mention an impact to our productivity.   Can any Ring Central Developers take a look at this.   With ALL the integrations and API's that Ring has, I can't imagine why Velocify couldn't be an area of focus.  It's impacting several RC/Velocify customers.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. But I wonder how RingCentral was integrated with Velocify as I could not find the Velocify plugin from RingCentral app gallery, nor I found RingCentral as a partner from Velocify website.

This forum is dedicated to developers who develop apps using the RingCentral developer platform. In your case, I really don't know how to help you with, unless if you are a developer who developed that integration plugin and provide more details how you implemented that part.

If the plugin is provided by Velocify, then maybe it is better to contact Velocify support for help.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys