question

main-office6918 avatar image
main-office6918 asked Tyler Liu answered

I wanted to integrate Infusionsoft with ring Central as well as add an APP that can do Dynamic Scripting for my Call Center.

I want to integrate Infusionsoft contacts with Ring Central so we can see the name of the people that are current clients. I also I have 6 counseling offices and when a call comes in we use Power Point slides with scripts so my call center knows what to say and where to direct people to the right location, the right counselor and services but I want to automate it with dynamic scripting.

integrationscontact center
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
The easiest way is to use RingCentral JS widgets. I created an video recently (without audio):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZkYNVaGc0  It contains a sample for integration with Salesforce. "so we can see the name of the people that are current clients." yes we have done similar thing in the video.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jared-drzymala14967 avatar image
jared-drzymala14967 answered
Hello, Original poster,

Were you every able to integrate your CRM (InfusionSoft) with RingCentral? I reached out to the technical advisors at Ring Central and they explained that their services were not compatible with InfusionSoft. I would love to hear if you were able to find a solution to this issue. You can contact me directly at jared@vegaspartyvip.com Thank you in advance, I sincerely appreciate your help.

Warm regards,
Jared
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys