question

lee-l12187 avatar image
lee-l12187 asked saadetswift16514 answered

We need to reset the "client secret" for a custom web app

Hi. We need to reset the "client secret" for a custom web app on our production site. I assume this will only interfere with a web app that is using the RingCentral API. Alternatively, is there a way to see the origin from where a subscription is created?

Our web app is using a crontab to subscribe to RingCentral API 1 x week at midnight. However, we are still getting subscriptions generated daily at 3AM (the previous configuration), and I suspect this is because a 2nd server is still running on a previous developer's system. So I want to reset the client secret, or at least - confirm where the subscriptions are being generated from.

Jonathan

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey there! I moved your question to our Developer Community since they have more experience with APIs :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys