question

patrick-thomas1477 avatar image
patrick-thomas1477 asked marco-s-casalaina answered

Incontact api access of disposition notes

I would like to be able to pull and log recent disposition notes from InContact. There should be some kind of API access for this. How can I accomplish this?

Thank you!

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hey Patrick,

InContact APIs are not currently a part of our publicly available RingCentral API.

I'm going to reach out to our resident InContact expert to see if he is able to assist with answering your question.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

marco-s-casalaina avatar image
marco-s-casalaina answered
In fact inContact offers a rich set of APIs which are available to any inContact user, including those who have bought it via RingCentral Contact Center. You can find the documentation for it here: https://developer.incontact.com/ In particular you'll probably be interested in the Reporting API, which is likely to have what you're looking for.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Thank you Marco.

But those APIs are not available from within our Developer Portal and RingCentral API, correct? Meaning developers are unable to send any requests to using the RingCentral API to access InContact API resources, example of invalid base URI: https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/incontact 

Thanks.
1 |3000

marco-s-casalaina avatar image
marco-s-casalaina answered
Yes that's right, to access those APIs you would use your inContact credentials against inContact's endpoints.
1 |3000

patrick-thomas1477 avatar image
patrick-thomas1477 answered
Great! Thank you all for your responses! Please let me know what I may assist!
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys