question

Craig avatar image
Craig asked saadetswift16514 commented

Track Holds & Abandon's for Individual Agent and Time of Day

Is there a way to tie together queue holds to a specific agent and the time of day? If not can you add it?

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Craig avatar image
Craig answered
I think I get that but I am looking for a way to see when the holds are occurring, during a day, week month.  For example how many holds did agent 2 have last week between the hours of 11:00 and 1:00 (lunch). 
So I see where an agent has x number of holds but is there an efficient way to see when these holds occurred (a report)? I believe i can go to calls and download all the calls but that will only show handle time which is hold and live time but it doesn't separate it out.  Same for abandoned (hold) except I don't see any reporting that shows anything other than number of abandoned and % of abandoned. Am i missing something? 

Thanks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Craig, does the info here help you at all? I got it by following the same steps above. I wanted to see Last Month, so I chose that and then I selected the Hour section (there's an arrow pointing towards it) and it pops up more info if I hover over it.

Now, I don't have much info on my Test Account :P but I hope this helps!

1 |3000

Craig avatar image
Craig answered
It is helpful but how can we export that data? Or as it is now would we hover over every day and hour for every agent? 
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey Craig, doesn't look like you can export the hours data at this time. I'll keep an eye out for something like this in future releases. We're still building out the Analytics portal, and I can definitely see how this would be helpful :)
2 comments
1 |3000

robert-incorvaia16201 avatar image robert-incorvaia16201 commented ·
Hi Saadet, what do you mean Ignore?  Does the agent need to press an Ignore button as the call is ringing in?  What if the agent simply stepped away from their phone and missed the call, would it show as Rejected?  Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Robert,

So Abandoned calls refer to the Call Queue KPI while Refused calls refer to the User KPI.

So if a call comes to a queue and is not answered or if the caller hangs up, the Queue will show that call as Abandoned.

In the scenario where the agents receive the call but either don't answer or they press the Ignore button, the call will be counted as Refused by that agent.

However, in the scenario where the caller hangs up, we do not count that as Refused for the agents. I hope that helps clear things up :)
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Craig, you can see the Total Hold Time, # Holds, and Avg. Hold Time via the KPIs - just simply select them.

So in Performance Report, go to the Queues Tab, click on the Queue you want to view. This will bring you to a new view that shows the Users in the Queue.

Then click on Select Columns, and choose the Hold Time info you want
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app