question

sparx-systems-north-america-technical-support avatar image

audio not working in playback

When I am on the website, I click the small arrow but no sounds from the recording playback - I have to dwnload the mp3 file and play it to hear the msg. This was working before but not now - using Firefox 65.0.2 - any clues to fix this?

call recording
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sparx-systems-north-america-technical-support answered
Overview tab
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey there! Where are you viewing these messages? In the Overview Tab? The Call Log?
2 comments
1 |3000

mark-mian15913 avatar image mark-mian15913 commented ·
I am trying to solve the same problem. I don't have a multi-level IVR. I have three IVRs which are tied to three different numbers. Then each IVR has a sales queue and a business office queue.

0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Mark, sorry I missed this response! Have you been able to get things working?
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 answered
Thanks! Which extension is this on? I can log into it and see if I can replicate it
1 |3000

Ext 2
1 |3000

So I'm on the same version of Firefox and I logged into Ext 2 and was able to listen to the exact message without issue. Have you tried clearing Cache and Cookies?
1 |3000

cleared cache but not cookies...try not to clear my cookies if possible...
1 |3000

That could be what's causing the issue...like I said, I had no issues. Have you tried a different browser?
1 |3000

do you support Chrome
1 |3000

Of course :) You can view our System Requirements Article and it goes over all of the browsers we support 
1 |3000

Chrome access
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app