question

jay3627 avatar image
jay3627 asked jay3627 answered

Unable to log in to admin portal using Firefox 66.0

For the past week or so I have been unable to log in to the phone system admin portal when using Firefox browser 66.0 (Windows 10 64-bit). It's my default browser and worked fine until one day I got the "we don't recognize this device" message. I entered the security code that was sent to me and got "Sorry, we can't recognize the device. Please use other device or browser and try again."

I've tried clearing cache and passwords, tried safe mode, and even tried from a different computer. No luck.

Chrome and Edge work fine but I prefer to use Firefox. Any ideas?

Thanks.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hmmm...that's quite odd. I'm on 66.0 and not having any issues. Please contact Support so they can gather HAR logs and investigate :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Same as Saadet. Also running Firefox 66.0.1 and able to log in with no issues.

1 |3000

jay3627 avatar image
jay3627 answered
I finally got around to calling support and they asked for the mac address of my computer. They entered it into the system and it works fine now! I have the "do not track" feature activated on my browser and, apparently, that blocks the code from being sent.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app