question

david-morton avatar image
david-morton asked brad-richardson1 commented

RingCentral App (Glip) on Android Not Connecting

Have my user account configured to ring my desktop softphone and my mobile application on incoming calls which works (both apps ring). However when I answer the call on my mobile phone, the call does not connect.

Conversely, when attempting to initiate a call via the RingCentral app on my mobile phone, once I dial the number and press the green button, the next screen shows a "Connecting...." message for a few seconds and then a popup appears about the app unable to connect to the network (hard to get the entire message since the popup only stays on screen for a second or two).

All other parts of the RingCentral app seem to work normally.

Have uninstalled, rebooted, and re-installed the app with not change in behavior.

Phone is a OnePlus 6T, running the international version of the firmware on the T-Mobile network.

Have not yet attempted to make or receive calls while the phone is connected to WiFi.

mobile
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ninalai avatar image
ninalai answered brad-richardson1 commented
Hi David

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

To help us figure out the root cause, could you pls send us the feedback when you meet this issue?

Here is how to send the feedback:
  1.  Reproduce this issue
  2.  Go to "Help" >> "Report Issue"
  3.  Enter the issue description and the time when the issue happens.
  4. Tap "Send"
Once receiving the feedback, our dev will look into it.

Best Regards!

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

brad-richardson1 avatar image brad-richardson1 commented ·
Ever get an update to this? I am still having this issue on the same device
0 Likes 0 ·
david-morton avatar image
david-morton answered saadetswift16514 commented
Clicking on "Report Issue" created a new email with some info but no pre-populated recipient, so to whom do I send the email?
1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey David, you should have seen mobile.feedback@ringcentral.com in the To: field for the email
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app