question

paige-thomas avatar image
paige-thomas asked saadetswift16514 commented

As an Admin, I would like to report on the busiest times of the day for the year and it looks like I cannot longer do that.

Looks like I no longer have the ability to generate a report I need

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

paige-thomas answered
You used to have a Reports tab and that is where I would pull it. Once it switched over to the new analytics section you can only report on hours if you are selecting a timeframe of 7 days or less. Here is a picture of what a historical report looked like if that helps. It would be really helpful if we could get that average for a longer time than 7 days again to assist in our planning and scheduling. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Paige,

You can still pull a similar report via the Analytics Portal :) Below are some screenshots of what it looks like. You can select a custom date range, pull this month's info, last month's info, etc. as well. Currently, the Analytics Portal's Retention Policy is 6 months - so you can't get a full year but if you pull it a couple of times, you can get all of that info together eventually

1 |3000

paige-thomas answered saadetswift16514 commented
I need one graph that shows the full year like before in the old Reports tab. Is there anything on your Roadmap to allow you to make it like you used to?
1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Not at the moment :/
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Paige, how did you used to pull the report?
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app