question

elisa-wittingslow avatar image
elisa-wittingslow asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Hi guys! I need to activate my sms feature. Please help and TIA.

I need to activate my sms feature. Please help and TIA.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hey Elisa, 

Check out this FAQ about SMS for more information! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

elisa-wittingslow avatar image
elisa-wittingslow answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hi Jessica,

Thanks for sharing some useful info. We are based in Sydney, how can I activate SMS feature? Our team badly needs to send SMS to our guests.
3 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Oh okay, I didn't realize you were in Australia. Currently RingCentral doesn't support SMS in Australia. I'm sorry! 
0 Likes 0 ·
elisa-wittingslow avatar image elisa-wittingslow commented ·
Oh no! I'm told by 1 of your CS that I can request activation here. Do you know when will this be available?
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
There was a misunderstanding, you could add your voice to the feature request for SMS availability in AUS, but you're not able to "request activation".

You can vote for SMS in Australia here! I'm not sure when this will be available. When/if we hear from the product team, we'll update the feature request thread! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app