question

david-c6976 avatar image
david-c6976 asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Contacts missing after most recent update 9.2.4.27921

After the update this morning, internal company contacts are missing for all users, with the exception of the user itself. Is this a known issue yet? Seems like one other user was blocked from downloading the update. Wondering if it is related to a patch being worked on?

contacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
For what it's worth, I updated about 30 minutes ago and all my internal company contacts are showing.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey David,

If you haven't already, please open up a case and include examples in the ticket.

1 |3000

david-c6976 avatar image
david-c6976 answered
Thank you. Yes, looks like it may be unique to us. Opening now. 
1 |3000

tel-aviv avatar image
tel-aviv answered
No it's not unique to you. Exactly the same thing happened to me. I lost all my Ring Central contacts. Unfortunately, i am a free user, so I don't believe that I can open up a ticket. So if you got some sort of resolution which can be of use to others, please do post here. Thank you very much
1 |3000

tel-aviv avatar image
tel-aviv answered Becky-Community_Manager commented
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Suddenly I have lost all contacts. A few hours ago, I logged in to the Ring Central app, and my login failed with the error "this email is already registered: <my-email>", and then the  app would loop back to the initial log in screen. This continued for some 30 minutes or so, and then I was able to successfully log in. Except that now all of my contacts are missing. Please advise. thank you
3 comments
1 |3000

dracon-flamewing avatar image dracon-flamewing commented ·
Same thing happen to me. I can finally log into glip after 2-3 days and no contacts
0 Likes 0 ·
dracon-flamewing avatar image dracon-flamewing commented ·
any new news about this?
0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
No updates at this time. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app