question

8088923443 avatar image
8088923443 asked Michael commented

OTP codes not received

We are putting number on website but we are not able to get OTP codes.

oauth
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered Michael commented
Can you please clarify where on the website you are entering your number and what authentication codes you are not receiving? Are they numbers from RingCentral, or from other companies sending codes to your RingCentral number? 
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bg7027042 avatar image bg7027042 commented ·
I opened a case. I also followed up with emails to check status... no reply from Ring Central. Now I am frustrated.
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
What's your case number?
0 Likes 0 ·
rob-jordan avatar image rob-jordan commented ·
Mine is 10210062
0 Likes 0 ·
bg7027042 avatar image bg7027042 commented ·
Case Number: 10187335
0 Likes 0 ·
Michael avatar image Michael commented ·
Same here. First it was a few clients, and support had me log in to the app with my RC assigned number (instead of my alias/main office number); which seemed to fix the problem. Now, we seem to be having the problem only with a single client; and the problem has been intermittent with her.  Sometimes we receive her texts sometimes we don't.  She called her carrier and we're waiting to see if things return to normal.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app