question

tcs-interpreting avatar image
tcs-interpreting asked tcs-interpreting commented

Where did list go under Direct Messages

The list of previously texted numbers under Direct Messages has disappeared on the Desktop Platform. Anyone know how to get it back?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered tcs-interpreting commented
Hello!

Due to an update, the SMS has been moved to a new icon. There should be an icon on the bottom left of your screen that says Call, once you click on it, you will see Text. SMS history can be found there.

Thank you.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tcs-interpreting avatar image tcs-interpreting commented ·
Also now the new version is not sending all messages, esp after the contact was found via search.
This New UPDATE Is Terrible and is IMPACTING MY WORK

0 Likes 0 ·
tcs-interpreting answered
This is not a helpful option. I need to be able to see the list of current numbers/conversations and replies (they turn bold). This app is used for multiple conversations at one time and not being able to see a response come in while in a conversation is a serious problem.
1 |3000

tcs-interpreting answered
So basically missing is the number/contact listing and then the reading pane like in email. This was a feature and was even listed in the instructions and there is an option for the number of items in the list under preferences. This impacts my DAILY use of this application.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app