question

spencer-bennett avatar image
spencer-bennett asked rob-larose9408 commented

"start meeting" just spins for 10 minutes before sharing meeting details

Has anyone noticed that when trying to start a video meeting with colleagues from within a direct message in glip that the "start Meeting" prompt just spins, and then 10 min later the meeting details to connect appear?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Spencer, please shoot us an email, as we'd like to get your logs to better understand the issue. 
community.support@RingCentral.com
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yitzchok Knopfler avatar image
Yitzchok Knopfler answered
Yes I have the same issue lately, what I do is that I instantly start a meeting and invite my participant with the link, I would like to have start meeting within Glip working properly
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
These are known issues, all updates will be available on  status.ringcentral.com

Ops has advised that they are rolling out new servers tonight to help resolve the issue where customers joining meetings are delayed or completely unable to join an RC Meeting because it shows host is busy, on another meeting, or the meetings connector indicator spins.

Baring any unforeseen problems, hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow. 
1 |3000

rob-larose9408 avatar image
rob-larose9408 answered rob-larose9408 commented
Hi Jessica,

This is not resolved -- we had this problem lasting for several hours the week before last and regularly experience it for 10-30 minutes at a time.  It has never been acknowledged as a problem on the status dashboard. 
2 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Rob, 

We're not seeing this as an all impacting outage right now, so I think it is specific to your account. Have you opened up a direct case with Tech Support? 

0 Likes 0 ·
rob-larose9408 avatar image rob-larose9408 commented ·
So many times.  It's infuriating.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app