question

donna-garnaat avatar image
donna-garnaat asked 1042-matthew answered

mobile iOS app incoming calls not ringing

iOS app v 20.1.22.0.60385 app not ringing for incoming call; for the person calling it just rings and rings then goes to voicemail. The problem is I an missing calls. I have to watch the call log or wait to I am notified about a message. I have an extension and a direct line and it has happened on both. This just started happening this week and 2 others at my office have experienced it also.

Any idea as to the cause and if it can be corrected? With us working from home we have to have this working. Please help!!!!

mobile
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

geekmom9256 avatar image
geekmom9256 answered
This has been happening on and off since last week. I believe its nationwide, our agencies across the country have been experiencing this every once in a while. RC said they are "Working on it" when we reported it.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

donna-garnaat avatar image
donna-garnaat answered mary-community-moderator commented
no this is not resolved.  the rep seemed to think so because she could call me but it is not resolved.
3 comments
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Donna!

You mean issue is happening on and off?
0 Likes 0 ·
donna-garnaat avatar image donna-garnaat commented ·
yes it happens most of the time but not all the time
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
It means that the settings on the portal is setup properly. Please try to uninstall/reinstall your application and make sure that the network connection is stable.
0 Likes 0 ·
1042-matthew avatar image
1042-matthew answered
Make sure you or whomever controls your account has your line set to ring Desktop and Mobile, that solved our users issue. Be mindful of the forwarding order as well, simultaneous rings in all places rather than bouncing from one to the next, wasting in the incoming callers time.

Hope that helps in this crazy hurry up and work from home time we are in!  Trust me its been a learning curve in a Healthcare IT position.

1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Donna!

I believe you have created a ticket and issue is now resolved.

Thank you!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app