question

Chris Michael avatar image
Chris Michael asked john-law answered

RingCentral Live Queue WallBoard - Options

Hi there -

We have access to Analytics / Live Reports /Wallboard (https://live.ringcentral.com/). This can be viewed on PC with no issues.

My question is this - is there anyway got this to display on a SmartTV? If so, how did you do it? I am looking for an all-in-one solution instead of casting from PC/iPad/iPhone, etc.

Let me know.

Thanks -

Chris

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hello Chris!

If your SmartTV has an Internet Browser, it probably can be displayed. 

Let us know if you have tried and if it worked.

Thanks!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-law avatar image
john-law answered
I've gone down this rabbit hole with them. Nice-Incontact supports this but RingCentral's version doesn't support a wallboard view accessible without a login screen. So unless you are willing to enter an e-mail address and password a half dozen times a day with a tv remote you have to write something yourself using their APIs. Don't bother asking RingCentral to write something.for assistance. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app